I am Jo, a scientist and an explorer. I have lived in four countries so far and I have loved all of them… almost as much as I love the beautiful country I come from, Greece, which I try to visit as often as possible.
I started this blog for several reasons:
1. To organise my photos and keep a record before my memory gets weak.
2. To share with you my experiences from the more than 150 trips I have made in Greece and abroad.
3. To help you experience Greece like a local and get the most out of your holidays there without spending too much.
4. To encourage you, no matter whether you are traveling solo, with your family or your friends, to travel independently and avoid mass tourism. It is better for you..it is better for the local communities!
5. To give you the opportunity to tell us about your country, give us insider tips or share with us an amazing trip you have taken, by writing posts here as a guest author.
I only have time to write 2-3 posts per month. Every month I will be listing 5-10 places I will be feeling like writing about and you can submit you preference.
I would like to stress than I do not make any money from this blog. When I occasionally mention or recommend a hotel or a bar etc, it is only because I have been there and I think it was special. If you see any ads here, it is only because for the moment I have a free WordPress plan.